When asking yourself "what is the best home security system," it's good to keep an open mind and weigh the pros and cons against what you're looking. Fortunately for you, we've done most of the work for you as we've reviewed the top 10 best home security systems for sale online! If you see a home security system that you are interested in, simply click on the image for more details! So the next time you ask yourself "what is the best home security system" you'll know the answer!
Night Owl STA-88 is a hi-tech advanced 8 channel/8 camera video security system that comes with pre-installed 500 GB hard drive. All those who want to know what is the best home security system would find that it records and playback all your videos at 30 fps on select channels, which ensures great performance of the system.
One you know what is the best home security system, you will have complete peace of mind that you can access it on MAC, PC, Smartphone, or Tablet at any place in the world. You’ll have full 24/7 video security with smartphone access and real-time motion activated email alerts.
* D1 Recording at 30 FPS on limited channels
* 8 Channel smart DVR with pre-installed 500 GB hard drive
* Free "Night Owl Lite" Apps that allows you to view multiple DVRs from just one app
* Free CMS software for your computer
* 24/7 Technical and web support
So, what is the best home security system on the market? Well, PiSECTOR GSM06 series system is a sophisticated 2G cellular device that requires a SIM card. However, if you want to get alerted via landline, then there’s no need for a SIM card.
* 10 wireless zones that can support around 100 sensors, with each sensor having its own unique address and the main unit sends out sensor number that was triggered. Once you know what is the best home security system, you will be able to configure it in a proper way.
* Up to four wired sensors that can be used for all your existing wired sensors.
* Attendance function allows you to directly connect to an electric lock (not included in this package) so that you can unlock the front door remotely using a cell phone anytime anywhere even if your system uses only landline phone.
PiSECTOR GSM06 home security system is a 2G cellular device that works with a SIM card. However, once you know what is the best home security system, you can also be alerted via landline only. So there’s no need for any SIM card.
So, what is the best home security system special feature? Well, a good motion sensor range to the main unit. This unit has 300ft detection range in a 20-35 open area.
* 10 wireless zones that can support up to 100 sensors, with each having its own unique address. The main unit sends the sensor number that was triggered.
* Up to four wired sensors that can be used for all your existing wired sensors.
* Using its attendance function, you can connect to an electric lock (not included in the package) so that you can unlock your front door from any place even if your system uses just a landline.
* Door sensor to the main unit wireless range is 200ft
* Wireless communication frequency is 433MHz +/-0.5MHz
The best wireless home security system on the market is the 8-piece Simplisafe2 Plus Package that comes with pre-programmed sensors that work closely and instantly, right out of the box. Once you know what is the best home security system and its features, you will appreciate that this system can protect you home in about 15 minutes or less. All these systems are customizable, so you can start with sensors provided in the package and add more, whenever you want.
For decades the alarm industry has tricked buyers into signing long term contracts, charged them hundreds of dollars for installation, and have pushed alarm systems with outdated technology. So once you understand what is the best home security system is, you will immediately buy SimpliSafe as it comes without contracts, salesman and hidden fees. It is easy to install, and is 100% wireless that doesn’t require a telephone line or contract.
So, what is the best home security system today? Well, the one the one that comes with wireless connectivity. Fortress GMS-C is a full scale monitored alarm system in your house without any need to pay any monthly monitoring fees. It’s main console monitors remote sensor and triggers the alarm in case of an intrusion. It also sends out a text message, or can call you to notify about potential break-in. you can enter six numbers to dial in if first one is not answered, and three numbers.
The GSM-C has both GMS and landline capabilities, allowing you one as a backup. If a intruder manages to disconnect your landline, the security system will still function with a GSM dialer. Once you understand what is the best home security system, you will appreciate that GSM-C can automatically sound when landline is forcibly cut and this system is armed.
This kit comes with 8 CH.264 standalone DVR 500GB and 8 night vision security cameras. All power supplies and cables are included. So, what is the best home security system features? Well, ZMD-DD-SBN8 is a fully integrated, 8 channel, hardware based, real time digital video recorder. With motion detection, network access, USB2.0 backup and VGA video output, this DVR is best for small business and home. It also features latest 3G mobile remote view via cell phone.
What is the best home security system special feature? It provides a crystal clear video view through its weatherproof CCTV cameras at day and night, and all weather outdoor charger with DC12V.
So, what is the best home security system on the market? Well, The PKD-DK4216 is one of the best surveillance camera system that come as a kit which includes a 4 CH H.264 DVR and 4 outdoor security cameras providing everything you need to set up your surveillance system up and running in your business or home quickly and easily.
Once you understand what is the best home security system, you will appreciate the features of PKD-DK.4216
Small business applications:
• Cover your front door and parking lot
• Check up on employees while away from the store
• Monitor your store to helo reduce shoplifting
• Ensure smooth transations with cash register coverage
• Monitor your property while on vacation
• See who is at the front door
• Check up on the babysitter while away
• Keep an eye on elder parents
• Make sure children do homework after school
• Catch vandals in the act
3. Dropcam Wi-Fi Wireless Video Monitoring Camera - $199.99
Dropcam is hi-tech cloud based Wi-Fi video monitornign service that helps you stay connected to people, places and pets. So, what is the best home security system features? Well, it allows you to receive activity alerts on your smartphone, computer or tablet. You can also add optional CVR (Cloud Video Recoding) to access video of the past week or month.
With 4x digital zoon, and 107 degree field view, dropcam can keep you connected to places, people and pets in 720p HD video.
So , what is the best home security system and how it works?
Open the box and connect the camera to your Wi-Fi network through your computer. Now name your camera and create your account. You're ready to stream!
View it later:
You can also add optional cloud recording service to save around 30 days of continuous video. Review all footage on your device and also share all favorite video clips with your family and friends.
Now you can monitor your family and friends using Lorex Live SD digital wireless video surveillance unit that comes with two wireless cameras. Once you know what is the best home security system is, you’ll be amazed by its features, and easy to use interface. It provides clear and clean video over a long distance without any interference without any degradation of quality.
So, what is the best home security system that can let you monitor your property from any place in the world? Well, you can connect your computer to an Internet connection using its USB cable and start viewing your video on MAC, PC, tablets, smart phone, and Wi-Fi devices.
Lorex LH018501C4WF is a security system that is both advanced and simple. So what is what is the best home security system features? Well you can connect your camera from anywhere in the world. All footage is recorded on 24/7 basis.
You can update to wireless cameras and can easily move them around. This security system features 8 channel DVR and 2 latest wireless cameras which allows you to see your video from any place in the world. With auto-mechanical filter and long range night vision, you get accurate colors in all lighting conditions. Once you understand what is the best home security system, you won’t hesitate in investing in this system.
• Two wireless cameras included
• Instant viewing on mobile devices
• Crystal Clear images any time of day!
• 8-channel DVR with high capacity storage
• Designed for indoor and outdoor applications
• Lorex Easy Connect Wizard for simple remote connectivity
Like our review of what is the best home security system for sale online? If so, we're glad you stopped by!
DISCLAIMER: Product reviews contained herein are based on third party analysis of individual and organization observations and do not reflect independent studies, analysis or findings. Prospective purchasers should conduct independent verification of product specifications and safety standards prior to making any purchases.